Small introduction how to begin from the basics, the most important thing for sissification process.
Removing body hair is easy if you view it as a routine and not “shaving” even though you use some kind of shaving equipment. There are three steps: preparation, shaving, and after-care.
1) If you have a lot of hair at first, try to trim it with something like a barber’s hair cutter, otherwise, your razor will clog up a lot.
2) Wash every place you want to shave in hot water and keep the hot water flowing for a few minutes.
2) Put some shaving gel on the place you want to shave. If you’re shaving a lot, put the shaving gel on one patch at a time.
3) Shave -with- the “grain”. If you shave against the grain you might easily get a big crop of ingrown hairs, which isn’t fun. Don’t get in a hurry, that is how you get nicks.
4) Keep going, making sure the next part you’re going to shave remains wet with hot water.
5) When you are finished, pat (don’t scrub) yourself dry and then use some moisturizing lotion everywhere you shaved.
6) The next day exfoliates – use a loofah or something, lightly. It should feel a bit like sanding with very fine sandpaper, you want just a little friction but you want some. This raises all the freshly cut hairs out of the follicles and prevents ingrown hairs.
7) Moisturize again.
8) Make sure you exfoliate and moisturize every day. The next time you shave it will be much easier.